Proloops is trading name of Edoru Ltd and by using the Proloops website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF PROLOOPS REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN AT THE DISCRETION OF EDORU LTD AND ON PROOF THAT A FILE/DOWNLOAD IS FAULTY.
ANY AMOUNTS DEEMED REFUNDABLE ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM 20% ADMINISTRATION CHARGE.
When buying sounds from Proloops, usage licensing is granted on a per purchase basis.
Please ensure you have fully previewed pack contents prior to purchase as refunds will not be granted for mistakes and you have read and understand our terms and conditions set out below.
- All sounds available from Proloops are licensed, not sold, to you by Proloops. Proloops is either the owner or master licensee of the Sounds. The payment you make to download the sounds gives you the non-exclusive right to incorporate these sounds in any audiovisual production, website, videogame, or other media production, without paying any additional royalties, license fees, or any other fees to Proloops or third parties.
- You may not distribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, assign, or otherwise transfer any of the sounds except as incorporated in a production. You may not distribute the sounds in native format.
- You will not disclose access codes or passwords used in accessing any area of the Proloops website to any other party and will maintain such codes or words as confidential. You will exercise due diligence and maintain strict safeguards on all sounds received by you from Proloops to prevent unauthorized use or distribution thereof. Proloops reserves the right to remove any usernames and/or passwords and ban, without notice or refund of membership, any members posting Proloops' sounds, usernames, passwords or links, to any newsgroups, messageboards, websites or forums. If You become aware of any unauthorized use or distribution of the sounds, You shall immediately notify Proloops via email at piracy[AT]proloops.com.
- You will indemnify, save, hold harmless and defend Proloops from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses, including attorneys' fees, against or suffered by Proloops with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this agreement by you.
- Injunctive Relief. You acknowledge that Proloops has a proprietary interest in the Sounds and that any use by you that intends to frustrate the purpose of this agreement, including but not limited to selling, renting, or otherwise distributing the sounds would cause irreparable injury to Proloops in way that could not be adequately compensated by damages. You agree that, in the event of such improper use, Proloops shall be entitled to an immediate injunction without the requirement of posting a bond.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Proloops expressly disclaims all warranties of conditions of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranty of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. You agree that Proloops' cumulative liability with respect to any claims made in relation to or arising out of this agreement on any theory or basis will not exceed the membership fee paid by you to Proloops.
- Proloops reserves the right to amend site/cd content & prices without notice.
- You are NOT permitted to include our sound files in website/multimedia templates that are sold or given away freely by any such organization. This is regarded as reselling our material in a ''stock'' format and is not acceptable unless you have negotiated a custom license agreement with Edoru Ltd. If you require a third party licening agreement please contact us.
- You accept that Edoru Ltd and our partner sites have the right to send you occasional emails regarding our latest news and developments.
Your email address will not be sold to any mailing list organizations and the content of our emails will be related to samples, loops and music making resources that we have to offer.
- All sound from this website may only be used as part of a musical composition, (whereby a musical composition is a minimum of four loops long with a minimum of one additional instrument added for a minimum of 50% of the composition).
- Product Credits - As a member of our site you are not required to pay any additional licenses or royalties in order to be able to use our samples in your own musical recordings [ see above ] However we must insist that you credit us in your product literature as this helps ensure our continued service. For example a credit would be "electric guitar and synth samples used in track five courtesy of www.proloops.com".
If you require further clarification please [ contact us. ]
This is the web site of Proloops.com.
Proloops is trading name of Edoru Ltd - Company No 5872238
Our registered office address is - 1 Ashdown Road | Wakefield | West Yorkshire | WF1 5LU
We can be reached via e-mail here [ CONTACT@Proloops
For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Edoru Ltd will not disclose customer information unless we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Edoru Ltd , our customers, or others, or where Edoru Ltd believes that the law requires such disclosure, or where we are required to do so by law.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mailing via the [ CONTACT
With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proloops™ Member Disclalmer
Proloops will not be held responsible for damage to any equipment, hardware or software arising from the use of any sounds or files accessed from the Proloops website.
Playing sounds at excessive volumes may cause damage to hearing; Proloops cannot be held responsible for any such injury or damage resultant from members actions.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to ensure all our files are virus free, Proloops recommends members run a virus scan on all files loaded onto any computer and does not accept any responsibility for damaged caused due to virus infection or software defects.
Proloops also recommends you have an upto date backup copy of your hard drive at all times.
Please note, that whilst membership of Proloops entitles members three months unlimited access to the samples, members are wholly responsible for their own internet access charges.
Disc Product Purchases.
Fender Stratocaster, Strat, POD, Fender Rhodes, Hammond, Access Virus, Super Nova and other products are all trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Proloops. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to describe the relevant instrument.